Everyone's first choice is to stay at home, but when that is not possible we are a nice alternative. Caring Homes For Seniors is a small but growing network of private homes in the Upper Cumberland area of TN providing Alternative Living In A Family Setting. Homes are also located on Cape Cod, MA.
We at Caring Homes For Seniors open our homes to individuals with physical and/or cognitive impairments, chronic, progressive diseases or are in hospice care. We provide a safe nurturing environment with 24-hour supervision in a family setting.
- Respite or long-term care in a carefully selected family home.
- A choice of private or shared room, with your own furnishings, TV and treasures.
- An end to the loneliness and worry of living alone.
- Around-the-clock assistance with routine personal needs when required.
- Supervised medication.
More Resident Benefits
- You will become an integral part of the CARING HOMES' family, sharing meals, some outings and activities.
- Your own family members and friends are welcome to drop in at reasonable hours.
- Your individual food preferences and dietary needs will have special attention.
- You will have regular laundry service, and home appointments with a hairdresser.
- Arrangements will be made for medical care.
Are YOU are a potential Resident or Caregiver?
CLICK or call:
(931) 526-2782 or (508) 776-5721
for more information.
Our services are available by the day, week, month or year.
CARING is an important part of every service provided by
CARING HOMES FOR SENIORS
(aka Caregivers for the Elderly)
81 MacKay Lane
Cookeville, TN 38506